A complete step-by-step guide to implement GOGET One.
To start configuring your units you need to follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Follow the Quick Start Guide
- Check the quick start guide that was included in your product package. If you do not have it: click here
Step 2: Configure Room Display 6 software
GOGET One has Room Display 6 software pre-installed. To get started, you need to create a Room Display Center account for managing the devices and thereafter register your display unit(s). You will need one license key per device.
- Check your license voucher(s) – When you order GOGET One you get a voucher with your license key(s) (from seller, eg electronically or as a license token)
- Configure Room Display 6 software by following the guide “Get started with Room Display 6”
Step 3: Connect device to Room Display Center
- Login with your Room Display Center account details on the device
- Select your unit from the list
- Settings will now be downloaded to the unit and you are all set up!
If you experience problems during the setup, see the points below or go to our FAQ: https://gogetcorp.com/faqs/
- I cannot find my license voucher/keys?
- Licenses are delivered in the form of electronic license vouchers containing any number of license keys. Contact your reseller for information on how to get your license voucher.
- I cannot login with my Roomdisplaycenter account in the device
- Check that you are using the correct user name and password. Double check by logging in to https://www.roomdisplaycenter.com.
- Verify that your device has access to internet and that the correct communication ports are open in the firewall. See: FAQ -> Room Display 4/5/6 -> Firewall ports
- There is an error message relating to room calendar integration
- Check step #2 in this configuration guide carefully, FAQ -> Exchange / Office 365 /G Suite -> How to integrate Exchange with Exchange / Office 365 /G Suite
- Verify that your device has access to the internet and that the correct communication ports are open in the firewall. See: FAQ -> Room Display 4/5/6 -> Firewall ports
- I cannot see/add/delete calender information
- It can take up to 1 minute for any changes in the calendar information to take effect, so be patient.
- Check that your internet connection is unrestricted and that the correct communication ports are open in the firewall. See: FAQ -> Room Display 4/5/6 -> Firewall ports. For example many company guest networks restricts communication ports that Room Display need to function properly.