We will be participating at ISE 2015 trade fair in Amsterdam on February 10-12. Interested in becoming an authorized Goget distributor/reseller or wish to have a live demonstration of our new product Room Sync? Feel free to visit us at stand 8-E338 or book a meeting in advance by firstname.lastname@example.org.Read More
Google have now releases Android 5 and we guess many of you are eager to try it out. However, we would however you not to upgrade. There are two issues found this far, one with normal Kiosk Mode and one with Kiosk Mode rooted.
Kiosk Mode normal
In Android 5.0 comes with a new type of notification board. This new notification area will lock the screen and allow users to eg disable wifi and put the device into Airplane mode. You can also reach device settings from here. This will however bring up the PIN mode.
Kiosk Mode Rooted
If you have used SuperSU 2.20 you will not be able to use features in Room Display to lock the device down. Beta 2.22 will not work. The problem is located in Android – PM app crashes when in SU mode. We will continuously look for a solution and release it once done.
We have now released an update to Room Display Center and Room Display 4 and this Custom Translation/Language.
You can now with some simple actions create your own language for Room Display 4.
To create your own custom translation follow these steps:
- Login to Room Display Center
- Go to Add Translation
- Fill out a good name and description
- For each Box Single Words, Phrases and Warning Popup translate the fields you want (you do not need to translate them all)
- Go to the units you want to update with this translation and press edit
- Under Display Settings you will now find a new Settings “Language/Translation”
- Select your Translation and press Save
- Your unit will now reload and use the updated settings
- If you in the future make a change to your translation it will automatically send out the update to connected units
We have added a new feature to both Room Display Center and to Room Display 4.0.10. Under “Advanced settings” you can enable “Focus on Meeting Title”.
This will put the Meeting Title on top of the Organizer.
Remember that you need to enable “Show Title” and also if you are running Exchange you need to enable Title field on room Resources (see guide here).Read More
-Added support for rooted Lenovo 4.4
-Added a new option to change focus between organizer/title (default is organizer)
-Added update support from Setup page
-Changed som wordings
-Added a button under General Settings -> General Device to launch Home button
We have now released our Unit Cloner. You will find it right after you login in the menu to the left in Room Display Center!
To clone settings to your other units follow these simple steps:
- Go to Unit Cloner
- Select Unit you want to copy settings from
- Select Unit(s) you want to load settings into
- Select field(s) you want to export
- Start cloning
Remember that this will overwrite your existing settings and you can not go back after exporting!Read More
We have now finally found the problem with the strange behavior of passwords. This was connected to a bug in Drupal that we now have adjusted.
If your account is not working please go ahead and Recover your password via the site and it should not happen again.
If problems still occur please contact us and we will make sure to help you out.Read More