Custom Translation/Language Release
We have now released an update to Room Display Center and Room Display 4 and this Custom Translation/Language.
You can now with some simple actions create your own language for Room Display 4.
To create your own custom translation follow these steps:
- Login to Room Display Center
- Go to Add Translation
- Fill out a good name and description
- For each Box Single Words, Phrases and Warning Popup translate the fields you want (you do not need to translate them all)
- Go to the units you want to update with this translation and press edit
- Under Display Settings you will now find a new Settings “Language/Translation”
- Select your Translation and press Save
- Your unit will now reload and use the updated settings
- If you in the future make a change to your translation it will automatically send out the update to connected units